You have no items in your shopping cart.
Replacement Cartridge for Hardless NG4 Whole House Water Filter And Conditioner.
The cartridge contains Slow Phos crystals and KDF.
Cartridges last approximately 6-12 months. BUY 2 for $158, 3 for $237.
Comes with instructions for replacing the cartridge.
Below are the steps. Please also take a look at the Hardless NG4/NG4L User Manual
1. Turn off the main water supply.
2. Open the valve at the bottom of the filter to release pressure and drain the water.
3. Open the filter with your hands or by using the auxiliary key. Turn clockwise.
4. Pull up on the water conditioning cartridge.
5. Separate the stainless steel filter (orange) from the water conditioning cartridge.
6. Replace the old cartridge with a new one and connect it to the stainless steel filter.
7. Place securely into the filter body.
8. Screw on the filter top and tighten with the auxiliary key. Do not over tighten.
9. Close the valve at the bottom.
10. Slowly turn on the main water and check for leaks.
The system works great and the cartridge replacement functions well and is very fairly priced, especially when ordered from the company directly for more than 1 cartridges.
Simple to install and maintain. Great water.